ERC conducts experimental studies, quasi-experimental studies, case studies, focus groups and survey research to designed to meet client needs and requests. Research experience includes:
- annual estimations of visitors to a metropolitan area;
- statistical analysis of labor market information survey and five-year business forecast;
- a survey and analysis of public library use by high school students, with recommendations for increased participation;
- triennial status reports on college access; and,
- seatbelt usage by high school students statewide.